Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spring Dresses and Dotted Aprons

I have had very little time to sew. It's taken me weeks to finish a few new Spring dresses in my shop, like this one
000_0008.JPG

and have some aprons ready to sew I just need some time! If only I didn't love to sleep...

A few weeks ago I submitted an apron to Angry Chicken's Tie One On blog's polka dotted apron gallery and now it's up on Flickr, check it out, they are so wonderful! My Celebrity apron is there in the mob.

Then I read the blog further and the next theme for aprons is Havana Nights! My husband is from Cuba, we met there actually, in Havana. I am actually trying to finish up a couple of aprons that he can take to his mother and godmother when he makes his first visit back to visit in four years this month. I will blog about the aprons, hoping to get pictures of his mother wearing hers.

Here is one of the Spring or Easter dresses I just listed in my shop

No comments: