Besides sewing aprons, I've been accumulating more fabric! I received two shipments from Japan this weekend (YAY) from Etsy shops alittlegoodness and matatabi. From Leslie at Goodness I received some really fun Lotta Jansdotter fabric and some cute prints from Matatabi.
And finally, I am waiting for another Australian fabric from Kristen Doran. You Aussies know how to design fabric! :)
Next up on my list of sewing is a Hippie Mama Lovechild Apron! I can't wait to make this, it's all ready, I just have to wait until I go home tonight. Then I will make a matching hippie kiddie apron I think. Fun.
I have so many plans for using this fabric and so little time!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Fabric, Fabric, Fabric
Labels:
alittlegoodness,
designer,
etsy,
fabric,
Japanese,
kristen doran,
lotta jansdotter,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yummie Lotta (I was too late) and yummie Kristen! Can't wait to see what you do with these fabulous fabrics...
Me too, drop me an email when you have some pics to show off! Thanks for supporting my designs. Your creations look stunning.
Thanks for the comments!
Kristen, I'm always on the lookout for unique fabrics, I have purchased from Lara Cameron on Etsy and when I found yours, it was so exciting! Looking forward to receiving it soon. I will let you know what I make and send a link.
RE: Lotta - And yes, it was quite the shopping madness online when Leslie was releasing those fabrics. I don't know why they aren't available in more places though. She lives in New York and they don't even sell the fabric right now in the US.
Post a Comment