Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric PHOTOS

OK, I didn't post the photos a few days ago so here they are:

JUST IN yesterday! Kristen Doran from Australia. I think I will keep this fabric for myself as in making something for ME not my shop.
101_2773.JPG

And here's my packet o' goodness from Leslie at alittlegoodness
101_2668.JPG

Leslie sent me some free goodies including the print fabric on top. Here is the Lotta Jansdotter fabric close up:
101_2669.JPG

And from the pages of the Bienfait magazine, a cute apron:
101_2672.JPG

And last but not least, from Frances at Matatabi shop:
101_2666.JPG

Frances included the little kitty fabric and the cute sewing tape gratis! Sweet!

Oh, and some Christmas fabric I had to buy this weekend at a local fabric shop:
101_2775.JPG

Ready, set, SEW!

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Ooooh lovely! Your package from me is on it's way too..hopefully you'll receive it soon :)

Sewing Geek said...

Thanks so much Bianca, I can't wait! I'm going to request that days have more hours in them so I can sew more. I'm hoping to make some clothing from your fabric, using the different colors all on the same piece, fun! Thanks again.