Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Jewelry Roll

I have loved the Japanese fabrics since I first saw them on Etsy last year. I bought up a lot of fabric and am finally putting it to good use! A lot of what I have is heavier cotton canvas so it's perfect for things like this jewelry roll. Not to mention I get to also use wool felt which I just love. Both of these fabrics are so nice to work with, the perfect combination.

000_0001.JPG

There more pictures, including the inside, on my Flickr page: LittleBitsysFlickr

2 comments:

SBTVD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niesz Vintage Home said...

Great fabric! Love the gingko one, too!
All the small pockets are wonderful. I really need to make something like that.
I usually spend about 10 minutes trying to untangle the mass of chains, and then just give up. LOL

Kimberly :)