I had fun tonight, look what I made! I made little outfits out of fabric, backed with cardstock then decoupaged old sewing patterns to the paper and vinylized them with iron on vinyl! I have no idea what they are but I love them! Any ideas? Please leave me a comment.
Those are fantastic and so very creative! I'm sure there are plenty of things you could use them for. Maybe make a mixed-media collage to hang on the wall, or punch tiny little holes in them and hang them from your products as a gift to customers for the holidays. Just some ideas. :)
In the middle of the night (figures) I decided a mobile would be cute, I could use an embroidery hoop for the top and hang the clothing so you could always see both sides! Lots of work though in time that I don't have!
The product gifts is a wonderful idea, I could incorporate my company name somewhere on them. Thanks!
3 comments:
Those are fantastic and so very creative! I'm sure there are plenty of things you could use them for. Maybe make a mixed-media collage to hang on the wall, or punch tiny little holes in them and hang them from your products as a gift to customers for the holidays. Just some ideas. :)
Thanks joey & aleethea!
In the middle of the night (figures) I decided a mobile would be cute, I could use an embroidery hoop for the top and hang the clothing so you could always see both sides! Lots of work though in time that I don't have!
The product gifts is a wonderful idea, I could incorporate my company name somewhere on them.
Thanks!
These are so adorable and SO teeny weeny.
Melx
Post a Comment