First, a girly bunny theme in pastels:

Then a more modern MOD theme on brown for that Fallish look:

And lastly, more Fall colors but lots of color on a wild dyed blue and green dress:

WHAT'S NEXT?
I just got in a new set of blanks for children's smock tops, REALLY CUTE, here is a photo from my supplier, Dharma:

These are in sizes 2t, 4t, 6, 8 and 10 so finally something for the older girls! I wish they made this style for adults, I would totally wear one! The only one they make for adults is a "tummy stick out shirt" YIKES for me.
Oh, and I made my second treasury on Etsy, Viva Cuba:

My first one is gone and I didn't save a .jpg! Oh well. I've been in a few treasuries as well, woohoo!
I'm going on a short vacation to visit family tomorrow so won't be creating until next week again. Adios!

No comments:
Post a Comment