
(Pardon the flash glare, I'm going to build a light box soon)
I included a pocket with my Moo cards that people can take, which give them the URL to my Etsy shop. I am going to put them up in a few coffee shops around my neighborhood and see what happens.
Do you have Moo cards? They are SO cute and so well done. I have had several comments on them, including one of the Colorado Rapids soccer (football) forwards who sat next to me on a flight last week, when we exchanged info (blush). I AM MARRIED and he's old enough to be my soon! (reminding myself....)
Anyway....

2 comments:
OOH love your poster and cards. Bet you'll get some fabulous sales from that, it looks awesome.
What are Moo cards, by the way? :)
Hi Suphak, Moo cards are these cute little cards that a lot of Etsy artists use as business cards or just for general marketing. If you page down on my blog, you can see more of what mine look like but better yet, just go to www.moo.com and see them yourself!
Post a Comment